Saturday, September 09, 2006

Don't think you need help?

So many times, I get calls from clients that need my help. I can tell, just from what they are telling me about their job, they NEED MY HELP.

I tell them HOW I can help them. I tell them WHAT they can do to HELP THEMSELVES. To no avail.

Some people just want enough information to hang themselves. Why?

To tell you the truth, I really don't know. Maybe it's because people who are publishing their own stuff, feel like they will lose creative control if they let someone else take the reins. And they probably have a right to feel that way. Many people get burned when they hand their baby over to someone else. It's sad, really.

But you have to trust someone sometime.

I make a mean porkchop. But you won't catch me killing the pig. I leave that to the people who know what they are doing.

I don't want learn it.
I don't want to see it.
Just package it up and I will buy it.
That's what service is all about.

And if I hear great things about a butcher, that's where I will go to buy my porkchop.

Come read some great things...




No comments: